Must be a registered 501(c)3
For Profit Business
Open to CSU Community
Flea Market, Lory Student Center, Colorado State University
- All entities other than official CSU recognized Student Organizations, hereinafter termed Vendors, may schedule, upon availability, up to fifteen (15) days during one academic year in the Flea Market at Colorado State University.
- All Vendors must be sponsored by a registered CSU Student Organization and provide the Flea Market staff with Student organization name and the person at CSU who authorized sponsorship.
- Table and sponsor fees are non-refundable, non-transferable, and not dependent on perceived success of the Vendor’s experience in the Flea Market.
- Vendor scheduling is on a first-come, first-served basis. Reservations begin the first Wednesday after the Fourth of July for fall semester and the Wednesday after Thanksgiving for spring semester. Space reserved is considered confirmed upon receipt of all fees and all documents described in #2 of this document.
- Any Vendor not arriving by noon on any scheduled day forfeits reserved space in the Flea Market, unless previously arranged with Flea Market staff. Other Vendors reserving space for that same day may request forfeited space through the Flea Market Office.
- Vendors may utilize the corkboard at the top of the window behind their table, top and front of their table for advertising on their reserved day(s). Please be considerate of other Vendor space. Absolutely no material may be placed anywhere else in or outside of the Lory Student Center.
- Vendors using electrical outlets must provide and utilize a surge protector for their equipment.
- Vendors may not solicit customers other than from behind their reserved table. No unreasonable noise, disruptive or abusive behavior will be tolerated. Vendors must remain behind their tables and demonstrate professionalism at all times.
- Vendor must provide written information about its ability to back its claims and guarantees. During the Vendor’s use of the Flea Market, a statement must be made available to purchasers that sets forth the circumstances under which purchasers may return merchandise during and after the sale including the Vendor and Vendor’s representative’s addresses, and phone numbers. This information must be posted or made available for customers to take at the Flea Market site.
- Vendor must post a sign at their vending table addressing both the nature of the sale and identifying the sponsoring organization.
- Colorado State University reserves the right to:
a.) reassign tables space if deemed necessary by the university, and
b.) remove a Vendor from the Flea Market or restrict Vendor’s future use of the Flea Market.