Our 20 indoor displays are a liquid crystal screen that reaches an average of 20,000 faculty, staff and students who visit the Lory Student Center on a daily basis during the academic year.
A majority of our displays provide a touch-screen experience that enables users to interact with various types of content. When visitors to the Lory Student Center are not interacting with the digital displays, advertising content will rotate continuously. This advertising opportunity provides various entities and partners throughout the Lory Student Center with an opportunity to promote their products, services or events at a discounted rate.
Reservations run on a weekly basis beginning on Fridays.
All reservations start on Friday.
If you are submitting artwork, please email the Colab Marketing with your file attachment. Include the reservation type in your subject line, e.g. Indoor Display Ad to ensure submission.
Reservations and Confirmation
- Only registered student organizations and University departments may reserve indoor displays.
- All reservations must be made online.
- Each reservation runs for seven days starting on Friday and running through the following Thursday.
- Ads are updated every Friday afternoon. New ads will be inserted into the weekly lineup and old ads removed.
- Reservation is guaranteed only when you have received a confirmation email.
- Your reservation can be as many weeks as you choose, refer to the weekly pricing under the “Pricing” tab.
- To see that your advertisements are displayed on the confirmed date, please view the digital screens throughout the Lory Student Center.
- If providing art: make your reservation at least seven (7) business days prior to the run date of your ad.
- If requesting art: make your reservation at least (14) business days prior to the run date of your ad in order to request artwork.
- The indoor display package includes 2 free hours of design time. You will be billed for any additional time over 2 hours.
Submission and Approval
If you provide artwork, and it does not meet CSU Branding or Lory Student Center standards, we will contact you to discuss specific changes that will need to be made to your artwork in order to receive approval.
- You are responsible for proofreading your ad content. We reserve the right to remove your ad at any point during your reservation if errors are found.
- Once changes are made, email your revised file to the Marketing Creative.
- Your artwork will not run until an approval is given.
- If you have questions, please call our Marketing Creative at 970-491-6918.
Using the Indoor Displays
- Your ad should communicate your message quickly and effectively, at a glance and from a distance.
- Your ad must include the Colorado State University logo.
- Your ad must comply with University Brand Standards.
Lory Student Center entities and registered student organizations must enter the coupon code ‘LORY’ in all caps to receive a 50% discount on all indoor digital ad reservations. Please note: the “Pricing” tab reflects this 50% off discount.
Any further questions, email the Colab Marketing Creative or call 970-491-6918.
Our indoor displays must meet the branding requirements of Colorado State University and the Lory Student Center. As such, if you choose to provide artwork that does not meet these requirements, we will contact you and work with you in a consultancy role to ensure these requirements are met.
Please refer to our policies and specifications for important details before accepting responsibility for fees accrued as a result of our consultation.
All final artwork should be 1920 x 1080 ppi
Some digital displays throughout the building have been recessed in high-traffic areas rather than flush mounted. These displays have been framed and may cover portions of the display from various angles. Your artwork should have a live area of 1776 x 936 ppi to ensure readability.
All digital displays that broadcast advertising are mounted in a horizontal orientation.
Display time is: 15 seconds per ad each time shown
Guaranteed a minimum of 36 exposures a day or 252 exposures a week – per display.
A .jpg with minimal compression, or .pdf is preferred.
For questions on CSU branding regulations and graphic standards click here.
To begin uploading your digital display artwork, provide the name of the project and then choose your file before hitting the upload button at the bottom of the page.
Acceptable File Types: jpg, pdf, png, jpeg, gif, tiff, eps, ai