Your message will reach approximately 20,000 students visiting the Lory Student Center each day. Six spots are available per week; please see calendar below for availability. Reservations run Friday to Friday. Review specifications for delivery address.
The cost for a table tent reservation is $20 for one week and an additional $5 for a second consecutive week. Registered Student Organizations and Lory Student Center Partners will receive a discount of 50 percent of the total cost of reservations. Student Organizations must be registered on RamLink in order to receive this discount.
Print quantity: 130, size 4.25″ by 5.5″ on cardstock paper
Reservations and Confirmation
- Only registered student organizations, Lory Student Center Partners, and University Departments can reserve Table Tents.
- All reservations must be made online and all changes must be made online through your account or by contacting the Colab Advertising Creative.
- Each reservation runs Friday afternoon to the following Thursday afternoon..
- When you reserve an advertisement, the calendar will show a reservation from Friday until Thursday.
- Reservations are guaranteed only AFTER you have received a confirmation email from the Colab Advertising Creative.
- Your reservation can be as many weeks as you choose; refer to Weekly Pricing under the “Pricing” tab for details.
- You must make a new reservation for each new advertisement or new piece of artwork that you would like to display.
- To see that your table tents are displayed on the confirmed date, please visit the food court.
Submission and Approval
- All table tent artwork must go through branding approval prior to printing. Branding approval takes at least 48 hours; we require artwork at least seven (7) business days prior to your reservation date.
- Submit your table tent artwork to the Colab Advertising Creative, or click on the Upload File Link in your confirmation email to submit your artwork for approval.
- Table tents should ONLY be printed after receiving approval on your artwork from Colab.
- After receiving approval, print 130, single-sided, cardstock table tents.
- Deliver Colab approved, printed table tent ads to the Colab office (Room 276B in the Lory Student Center) by 2 p.m. the Thursday prior to your reservation start date. Attach a note with the name of your organization. Please note, the Colab office follows the University holiday schedule.
- All ads are recycled after removal unless you otherwise specify.
- Advertisements must adhere to the above rules in order to run during confirmed reservation times.
- Colab reserves the right to remove table tents that are unapproved or outdated.
- Requests for artwork must be done at least (14) business days in advance, and with the high volume of project requests, not all requests are guaranteed to be fulfilled.
- If you require artwork to be created for your reservation, please submit a Function Point project request here.If you do not have Function Point access, click here.
- All clients will receive the complimentary discount when booking an additional week to their current reservation. Booking two weeks only ads $5 for the second week instead of $20.
- Lory Student Center entities and registered student organizations must enter the coupon code received at the beginning of the semester. If coupons are not used at the time of the reservation, then they will not be applied.
- Email the Colab Advertising Creative or call 970-491-4989 with further questions.
- 4.25” x 5.5” on cardstock paper
- Table tent count: 130 total
- For CSU branding regulations and graphic standards, click here.
To begin uploading your table tent artwork, provide the name of the project and then choose your file before hitting the upload button at the bottom of the page.
We accept JPG, TIF, and PNG file types but for the best possible quality – please upload a PDF file.