2017 Fall Involvement Expo
Wednesday, September 6th & 7th 2017
10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Lory Student Center Plaza
Student Organization & Community Agency Registration is Open
Wednesday, September 6, 2017: 10AM – 3PM
Registered Student Organizations from the following categories: Academic/Pre-Professional, Sport Clubs, Diversity/International, Representative & Social/Recreational
Thursday, September 7, 2017: 10AM – 3PM
All Community Agencies and Registered Student Organizations from the following categories: Fraternities & Sororities, Honorary, Political, Programming/Service & Religious/Spiritual
The Fall Involvement Expo is an opportunity for CSU students to get involved on campus and in the community by connecting with Registered Student Organizations and Community Agencies. CSU’s Registered Student Organizations and local community agencies are invited to utilize this event to market their organization, highlight upcoming meetings and events, and increase membership and volunteering. The Fall Involvement Expo showcases a diverse array of involvement possibilities with over 250+ Registered Student Organizations and Community Agencies attending each year.
- Cost for 2017 Fall Involvement Expo registration/participation is $15.
- Community Agencies will need to purchase parking permit(s) in addition to the $15 registration price. The cost is $12 per parking permit. Parking permit(s) can be requested via this registration form.
- For profit organizations are not eligible to participate in the Involvement Expo.
- You are responsible for transporting all promotional materials to and from the Involvement Expo (i.e. tents, brochures, etc.). SLiCE staff cannot assist with moving and transporting promotional materials.
- Tables and chairs are provided to registered participants.
- Pop-up tents are permitted but cannot exceed 10×10. If a tent blocks access to any walkway or another Expo table, it will need to be taken down.
- Only pre-packaged food and drinks can be distributed on the LSC Plaza. No homemade food or drink is allowed.
- No electricity will be available during the 2017 Involvement Expo.
- No drugs or alcohol is permitted at the Involvement Expo
- Sun protection is greatly encouraged (i.e. sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, etc.)
- Water will be provided to all attendees
For more information on the Fall Involvement Expo, feel free to contact the SLiCE office at: