SAVE THE DATE
CSU Student Leadership Awards
Wednesday, April 25, 2018
6:00pm-8:00pm | Lory Student Center Ballroom
The CSU Student Leadership Awards is a large and semi-formal awards program coordinated to honor individuals and registered student organizations (RSO) that have had an impact on the CSU and Fort Collins communities through formal and informal experiences of student leadership, campus involvement, and community engagement. Nearly 300 students, advisors, and facilitators of SLiCE programs and RSOs attend each year.
During this spirited event we present awards and recognize a variety of SLiCE programs and people. For Registered Student Organizations, the following 4 areas are divided into 11 varying awards: organizational performance; student leadership; service, diversity, and educational programming; and advising.
Please join us for an evening full of CSU pride and fun as we celebrate all the great accomplishments CSU students and RSOs do in the community!
The CSU Student Leadership Awards is free to attend. All student participants in SLiCE programs, including RSOs, as well as faculty and staff advisors, facilitators, and instructors associated with SLiCE and RSOs, are welcome to attend.
RSO NOMINATION GUIDELINES
- Electronic Nomination Submission: award nominations should be submitted electronically using the online RamLink nomination form, which is active at the beginning of each spring semester.
- Application Maximum: RSOs should determine their best program of the year to fit into the respective categories, as only one program can be submitted per category for each RSO.
- Nominations: if there is a desire to nominate more than one person for the Outstanding Officer, Emerging Leader, or Best New Member awards, a separate RamLink nomination form must be submitted for each person.
- Nominating Others & Self-Nominations: nominations for organizational awards can be by nomination of others and/or self-nomination. Individual awards for organizational leadership and advisors are by nomination only. Only CSU students, faculty, and staff can submit information about an RSO or individuals to be considered.
- RSO Eligibility: to be eligible to receive awards designated for RSOs – advisors, members, and officers must be associated with a student organization recognized by SLiCE as fully registered for the current academic year. Students must be fee-paying and enrolled at CSU. Advisors must be a CSU faculty/staff member or CSU graduate student with approval from their academic advisor.
Questions related to the CSU Student Leadership Awards can be directed to SLiCE at 970-491-1682 or by email at: LSC_studentorgs@mail.colostate.edu.