RSO Officer Retreat
October 7, 2017
10:00am – 4:00pm
Want to host a winter retreat for your student organization? Eager to enhance your facilitation skills and be a mindful leader? Interested in refreshing your ice-breakers and making them introvert-friendly or something people actually want to do rather than begrudgingly do? Looking to craft and implement better meetings for club members? Hoping to learn ways to engage members and keep ‘em coming back to more club gatherings?
If so, consider attending SLiCE’s Fall RSO Officer Retreat! On October 7, 2017 from 10:00AM to 4:00PM, current registered student organization officers and members interested in becoming student leaders will have the opportunity to participate in an experiential retreat – full of the following topics:
- Creating and maintaining healthy club traditions
- Mindful leadership and effective facilitation
- Strengthening your toolbox of new and creative activities, teambuilders, and debriefs/reflections
- The value of priming a group through the art of skillful sequencing
- Retreat planning 101
- Membership recruitment, retention, and morale
A FREE and tasty lunch is provided for attendees. RSVP today!
The RSVP deadline is Thursday, September 29, 2017 by midnight.
Student Organization Center (SOC) Open House
October 31, 2017
2:30pm – 4:30pm
Are you interested in learning about all of the resources available to you in the Student Organization Center(SOC)? Want to learn about ways to market your organization? Or, some easy ways to fundraise for your organization?
Stop by this fall’s SOC Open House on October 31, 2017 from 2:30PM to 4:30PM for some awesome workshops and free Halloween snacks! Workshops will cover:
- Fundraising On- and Off-Campus – 2:30PM to 3:00PM
- Mindful Marketing – 3:00PM to 3:30PM
- RamLink 101 – 3:30PM to 4:00PM
- SOC Tour + Resources Training – 4:00PM to 4:30PM