The Student Organization and Advisor Recognition (SOAR) Awards honors and recognizes all Registered Student Organizations, officers, members, and advisors at CSU.
During this spirited event we present awards and recognition for outstanding achievement in the following 5 areas: organizational performance, marketing, programming, leadership and service, and advising.
Please join us for an evening full of CSU spirit and fun as we celebrate all the the great things student organizations do for CSU!
SOAR is free to attend. All student organizations’ members and advisors, as well as CSU students faculty, and staff whom support Registered Student Organizations are welcome to attend.
- Submissions for awards should be submitted electronically using the on-line forms. Links can be found on the right side of this page.
- Hard copy materials will only be accepted as a supplement to the award submission submitted on-line. Examples of relevant hard copy materials include submitting copies of marketing materials as example. These additional materials should be submitted to the SLiCE office by the deadline above. All supplemental materials must be student produced.
- Submission for organizational awards can be by nomination and self-nomination. Students, faculty, and staff can all submit information about a student organization or individuals to be considered for a SOAR Award. (Please see specific award categories for further information).
- Individual awards for Organizational Leadership and Advisors are by nomination only.
- Only organizations, advisors and individuals that are members of Registered Student Organizations as recognized by the SLiCE office are eligible to receive awards. Students must be an enrolled student at Colorado State University. Advisors must be a Colorado State University faculty/staff member.
Questions related to SOAR can be directed to SLiCE at 970-491-1682 or by email at:LSC_StudentOrgs@mail.colostate.edu.