Explore the LSC Revitalization Progress and Updates
The revitalization of the LSC North Entrance is currently under way, and is projected to be complete by Summer of 2023. Check here throughout the renovation for updates, maps, press releases, and more.
The revitalization of LSC’s North Entrance will impact routes as well as the location of several offices and businesses within our building. Use this map to find temporarily relocated entities, closed areas of the building, and exterior access points.
Exterior Maps for Pedestrians and Parking
Coming from the Transit Center or Engineering Lot? View this map to find your way around outside the LSC and the location of construction zones.
Recommending alternative parking during the renovation is located in the Library Lot. Click the map below to find out more about recommended parking.
Here are the highlights of this phase of the LSC revitalization:
- ALVS will expand its total area from 1,800 square feet to 8,000 square feet and utilize two floors with an increased study space for students.
- Crews will install elevator access to the third level and update the bathrooms.
- The aging heating and cooling system will be replaced with more energy efficient technology.
- The Aspen Grille will be temporarily relocated to Housing and Dining Services, but will return to the LSC in a revamped space once construction is complete.
- The CSU Bookstore will get a complete renovation on both levels.
(Sylte, Allison. How to navigate construction during latest phase of LSC revitalization. Source. May 3, 2022.)
- Student Legal Services is located in Room 140 throughout the renovation.
- RAMtech has permanently relocated to Room 244 on Level 200.
- LSC Bookstore will remain open, access to Level 100 only starting Feb. 20, 2023.
- ALVS is located on Level 100 in Room 175M for the fall and spring semester.
- Aspen Grill will be closed through May of 2023.
- 3rd floor north end ballrooms and meeting rooms will be closed through May of 2023.
With changes happening all around the Lory Student Center, it’s important to know just how this will affect your everyday decisions.
Parking and Pedestrian Detours:
For more information on how to navigate construction, read this article by the Source.
“How to navigate construction during latest phase of LSC revitalization” Published May 2022.
General Press Releases:
Collegian Article: “LSC renovations projected for completion by Summer 2023.” Published November 2022
Collegian Article: “North LSC renovation to begin in May after 2-year delay” Published March 2022
Assets for marketing purposes can be reached on this password-protected page.
if you’re a marketer at Colorado State, and need access please email Upe Atosu at lsc_marketing@Mail.Colostate.edu.