Explore the LSC Revitalization Progress and Updates
The revitalization of the LSC North Entrance is coming up and will begin the day after Spring Commencement! Check back here throughout the renovation for updates, maps, press releases, and more as construction continues through 2022.
The revitalization of LSC’s North Entrance will impact routes as well as the location of several offices and businesses within our building. Use this map to find temporarily relocated entities, closed areas of the building, and exterior access points.
Exterior Maps for Pedestrians and Parking
Coming from the Transit Center or Engineering Lot? View this map to find your way around outside the LSC and the location of construction zones.
Recommending alternative parking during the renovation is located in the Library Lot. Click the map below to find out more about recommended parking.
Here are the highlights of this phase of the LSC revitalization:
- ALVS will expand its total area from 1,800 square feet to 8,000 square feet and utilize two floors with an increased study space for students.
- Crews will install elevator access to the third level and update the bathrooms.
- The aging heating and cooling system will be replaced with more energy efficient technology.
- The Aspen Grille will be temporarily relocated to Housing and Dining Services, but will return to the LSC in a revamped space once construction is complete.
- The CSU Bookstore will get a complete renovation on both levels, but Level 200 will remain open throughout the revitalization.
(Sylte, Allison. How to navigate construction during latest phase of LSC revitalization. Source. May 3, 2022.)
- Transfort Office is closed for the summer you may visit their website for summer schedule www.ridetransfort.com
- Student Legal Services will be remote over the summer, and in Room 140 throughout the renovation.
- Recycle Cycles is closed for the summer, they can be reached at their second location 4031 S Mason St, Fort Collins, CO 80525 · ~1.2 mi (970) 223-1969 recycled-cycles.com
- Ram Ride is closed for the summer
- Cam’s Lobby Shop will be closed for the summer
- Bagel Place 2 will be closed for the summer
- Ramtech will be permanently relocating to former James Salon
- Student Legal Services will be working remote for the summer with options to schedule appointments I the fall they will relocate to room need Room
- LSC Bookstore will remain open, access to second floor only starting 5/19/2022
- ALVS will be located in 374 for the month of June ad then be located in room 175M for the fall and spring semester
- Aspen Grill will be closed through May of 2023
- 3rd floor north end ballrooms and meeting rooms will be closed through 05/2023(except 374 ALVS location)
With changes happening all around the Lory Student Center, it’s important to know just how this will effect your every day decisions.
Parking and Pedestrian Detours:
For more information on how to navigate construction, read this article by the Source.
“How to navigate construction during latest phase of LSC revitalization” Published May 2022.
General Press Releases:
Collegian Article: “North LSC renovation to begin in May after 2-year delay” Published March 2022