Plaza Bazaar is a week-long event during the first week of the fall semester when students return to campus. It is located in the middle of the main plaza directly outside the Lory Student Center. Tables will be available for rent to outside vendors highlighting their products/services directly to the student body, which will only cost about $0.005/person exposed. Do not miss out on your chance to be a part of Plaza Bazaar – the only time outside vendors can table on the plaza. Reserve your spot today!
Email the LSC Plaza Bazaar Manager of Call (970) 491-1114
Request a Booth
Decide on which spot on the plaza you would like to set up your table during the Plaza Bazaar.
Choose a Reservation Length
Reserve the amount of time you want at Plaza Bazaar, ranging from single days to staying the entire week.
Review, sign, and submit your Plaza Bazaar contract with a form of payment to complete the process!
- Payments must be sent or delivered to the Campus Activities office, Attn: Plaza Bazaar/Flea Market Registration, Lory Student Center, 8033 Campus Delivery Fort Collins, Colorado 80523-8033.
- $750 per week or $175 per day must be submitted no later than Monday, August 13, 2018.
- Table fees are non-refundable, non-transferable, and not dependent on perceived success of the Vendor’s experience in the Plaza Bazaar.
- Any Vendor not arriving by noon on any scheduled day forfeits reserved space in the Plaza Bazaar, unless previously arranged with Plaza Bazaar staff. Other Vendors may request forfeited space through the Campus Activities Office and previous vendor will be considered a “no-show” reservation.
- Please be considerate of other Vendors. Please keep all of your materials within your reserved space. Absolutely no material may be placed anywhere else in or outside of the Lory Student Center.
- Vendors using electrical outlets (note that there is limited availability of spaces with access to outlets) must provide and utilize a surge protector for their equipment.
- Vendors may not solicit customers other than from behind their reserved table/designated space. No unreasonable noise, disruptive or abusive behavior will be tolerated. Vendors must remain behind their tables and demonstrate professionalism at all times. Failure to do so may result in removal.
- Vendor must provide written information about its ability to back its claims and guarantees. During the Vendor’s use of the Plaza Bazaar, a statement must be made available to purchasers that sets forth the circumstances under which purchasers may return merchandise during and after the sale including the Vendor and Vendor’s representatives’ addresses, and phone numbers. This information must be posted or made available for customers to take at the Plaza Bazaar site.
- Vendor must post a sign at their vending table addressing the nature of the sale.
- Colorado State University reserves the right to remove a Vendor from the Plaza Bazaar or restrict future use of the Plaza Bazaar.
- The Plaza Bazaar will be held rain or shine, and no refunds will be given for inclement weather. Tents will not be provided. Bring your own cover 10’x10’ NO LARGER.
You will be required to acknowledge reading and accepting these terms when submitting a contract.
Click on this link to view the contract.
If you would like to fill out your form by hand, please download, print, and fill your form and deliver it to Campus Activities located in room 130 with payment.
If you would like to fill your form out digitally and submit it via email, please follow these instructions:
- In order to make this process as easy as possible, we recommend using Adobe Reader to fill out your form.
- If you do not have Adobe Reader, please download it here.
- Once you have filled out your form in Adobe Reader you can submit it by clicking the submit button at the bottom
- A message box will probably come up asking if it is okay to connect to “mailto:email@example.com,…”, click allow.
- Another box may appear asking which email application or webmail you want to use. Select the option that applies to you and click continue.
- A new email should be automatically populated for you
- At this point you can click send.
Will tents be provided in cases of inclement weather?
Unfortunately, the flea market will not be providing tents for this event. However, you are more than welcome to bring a tent no larger than 10’x10’ which must be taken down at the end of each day.
My table will require electricity. Am I able to power my table in the Plaza?
There are a limited amount of tables near electrical outlets in the Plaza, so please mention you will require one when submitting the contract!
Can I hand out food during the Plaza Bazaar?
Home-made goods are strictly prohibited. However, if your free food giveaway is commercially produced and individually packaged (for example, pieces of wrapped candy), go for it! Any questions regarding the food distribution policy can be directed to the flea market manager at 970-491-1114 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Where can I park if I'm participating in Plaza Bazaar?
Parking permits are sold by the flea market and are $12/day. This parking permit will allow the vehicle to park in any of the lots marked ‘A’.
I didn't get a chance to make it to my table on the day I reserved. Will I receive a refund?
The Bazaar will be put on, rain or shine, and whether or not vendors show up. No refunds will be given to vendors who do not show up to their scheduled table.