To honor CSU’s 150th anniversary, Colab: LSC Marketing is hosting a Homecoming Door Décor Contest among Lory Student Center offices! To commemorate the Sesquicentennial together, this year’s theme is “CSU: Past, Present and Future.” Door and/or office decorations will be judged by best theme representation, creativity, and most CSU spirit.
How the competition works:
- Begin decorating at your own convenience
- Finalize decorations by 8 a.m. Monday, Sept. 30
- RSVP by 5 p.m. Friday, Sept. 20, if you wish to participate in the competition
- Judging occurs the week of Sept. 30 by a select group of judges
- Winners will be announced by 4 p.m. Friday, Oct. 4
- We will give away prizes to the top three winning offices:
First Place: A Pizza Party
Second Place: An Ice Cream Sundae Party
Third Place: Hubert’s Lemonade Party
Offices are eligible to win one of the three prizes and all offices should ensure that decorations remain up throughout Homecoming Week (Oct. 2-6). Questions? Contact Colab: LSC Marketing at 491-4898.