The Signage Toolkit is a tool that makes hanging properly branded signs within LSC offices easier.
These properly branded signs will:
- Provide professional, good looking signage
- Improve communications among employees, students and visiting patrons
- Make information easier to read for those walking in and out of the building
- Enhance the look and feel of the student center and the offices within
The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) states that all facilities must be made readily accessible to and useable by persons with disabilities.
- Enhance and develop your department’s brand.
- Ensure that the Lory Student Center is a pleasant place to be.
- Build on CSU’s message of excellence.
- Keep the Lory Student Center inviting.
- Easily convey messages by removing visual noise.
Choose from a variety of pre-designed signs provided as downloadable PDF files. Print in either color or black-and-white to meet your office needs.
COVID-19 Recovery Signage
Additional signage designs for back-of-house operations are also available for download. Contact Nick Eppley in Colab to inquire about access!