Our 20 indoor displays are LCD screens that reach over 20,000 faculty, staff and students daily who visit the Lory Student Center during the academic year.
A majority of our displays provide a touch-screen experience that enables users to interact with various types of content. When visitors to the Lory Student Center are not interacting with the digital displays, advertising content will rotate continuously.
Digital Display ads are $90 per week, with a discount available to Registered Student Organizations and entities and partners throughout the Lory Student Center when their VIP Discount Code is used.
Reservations run on a weekly basis beginning on Fridays.
- Only registered student organizations and University departments may reserve indoor displays.
- Ads are regularly $90 per week, with a VIP Discount Code available to Registered Student Organizations and Lory Student Center entities that MUST be used with each reservation in order to receive a 50% discount, and cannot be applied retroactively. Your order confirmation will detail the final cost associated with each individual reservation.
- All reservations must be made online.
- Each reservation runs for seven days starting on Friday and running through the following Thursday.
- Ads are updated every Friday afternoon. New ads will be inserted into the weekly lineup and old ads removed.
- Reservation is guaranteed only when you have received a confirmation email.
- Your reservation can be as many weeks as you choose, refer to the weekly pricing under the “Pricing” tab.
- To see that your advertisements are displayed on the confirmed date, please view the digital screens throughout the Lory Student Center.
- If providing art: make your reservation at least seven (7) business days prior to the run date of your ad, and email your artwork to our Marketing Creative. Artwork must also be received at least seven (7) days prior to the run date of your ad.
- If requesting art: make your reservation and request artwork through Function Point (see Artwork Request below for details) at least (14) business days prior to the run date of your ad.
- Your ad should communicate your message quickly and effectively, at a glance and from a distance.
- Your ad must comply with University Brand Standards.
- If you provide artwork, and it does not meet CSU Branding or Lory Student Center standards, we will contact you to discuss specific changes that will need to be made to your artwork in order to receive approval.
- You are responsible for proofreading your ad content. We reserve the right to remove your ad at any point during your reservation if errors are found.
- Once changes are made, email your revised file to the Marketing Creative.
- Your artwork will not run until an approval is given.
- Your indoor display reservation may include up to 2 complimentary hours of consultation and revision time when artwork is provided. You will be billed for any additional time over 2 hours.
- If you have questions, please call our Marketing Creative at 970-491-3974.