Indoor Display Ads
Our 22 indoor LCD displays reach over 5,000 faculty, staff and students daily who visit the Lory Student Center during the academic year.
LCD ads start at $110 per week, with a discount available to Registered Student Organizations and entities and partners throughout the Lory Student Center when their VIP Discount Code is used. We have also added two new options (LCD Pro Pass and LCD Super Pass) that allow you to run a single LCD or multiple LCDs (respectively) as long as you like within a single semester for one flat rate, and include the option of additional ad placements (LSC Website and OTP Guidebook) for free!
All reservations run on a weekly basis beginning on Fridays.
- Only registered student organizations and University departments may reserve indoor displays.
- Daily Deal Ads are regularly $110 per week, with a VIP Discount Code available to Registered Student Organizations and Lory Student Center entities that MUST be used with each reservation in order to receive a 50% discount, and cannot be applied retroactively. Your order confirmation will detail the final cost associated with each individual reservation.
- All reservations must be made online.
- LCD Pro Passes and Super Passes cannot be prorated based on previous ads, the time of booking, or utilization.
- The reservation system can only accept reservations a minimum of 1 week prior to your desired run date.
- All reservations must include uploaded art at the time of booking.
- Reservations must be submitted at least 1 week prior to the desired run date.
- Each reservation runs for seven days starting on Friday and running through the following Thursday.
- Reservation is guaranteed only when you have received a confirmation email.
- To see that your advertisements are displayed on the confirmed date, please view the digital screens throughout the Lory Student Center.
- Need help creating an ad design? See Artwork Request below for details and be sure to submit a request at least (14) business days prior to the run date of your ad.
- Your ad should communicate your message quickly and effectively, at a glance and from a distance.
- Your ad must comply with University Brand Standards.
- Your artwork will not run until an approval is given.
- You are responsible for proofreading your ad content. We reserve the right to remove your ad at any point during your reservation if errors are found.
- Your indoor display reservation may include up to 2 complimentary hours of consultation and revision time when artwork is provided. You will be billed for any additional time over 2 hours.
- If you have questions, please email or call our Marketing Creative at 970-491-3974.
- Note: Colab can provide design services for LSC Entities, Registered Student Organizations, and DSA Departments (with Creative Services approval). All other offices needing artwork should contact Creative Services.