January 29, 2020
10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Lory Student Center Theatre
Registration is CLOSED
The Spring Involvement Expo, sponsored by SLiCE, is free to Registered Student Organizations (RSOs).
Space is limited in the LSC Theatre. Reservations are first-come, first-serve. Register today!
The Spring Involvement Expo is an opportunity for CSU students to get involved on campus and in the community by connecting with Registered Student Organizations. CSU’s Registered Student Organizations are invited to utilize this event to market their organization, highlight upcoming meetings and events, and increase membership.
The Spring Involvement Expo showcases a diverse array of involvement possibilities with over 60+ Registered Student Organizations attending this year.
Registration Deadline: Friday, January 24 by midnight.
- Participation in the Spring Involvement Expo is not guaranteed.
- The registration process is first-come, first-serve.
- Space is limited in the LSC Theatre.
• Registration is FREE.
• Due to the venue, each RSO must limit the number of members at each table. No more than 2 members per RSO.
• 1 table (6 feet x 1.5 feet) and 2 chairs will be provided to each registered RSO. *Note the table is very narrow.
• Pop-up tents are prohibited.
• Large attractions that can not fit on your assigned table are prohibited.
• There are no electrical outlets provided.
• You are responsible for transporting all promotional materials to and from the Involvement Expo (i.e. flyers, brochures, etc.).
• Only purchased and pre-wrapped candy/items are allowed to be disbursed.
• No drugs or alcohol is permitted at the Involvement Expo.
• Hot chocolate and coffee will be available for all participants.
*Due to limited space in the venue we will have a waitlist. If an organization registers and cancels less than 24 hours prior or does not show, there will be a $15 no-show/cancellation fee and or/and your RSO will not be able to participate in future Involvement Expos.
Questions? For more information regarding the Spring Involvement Expo, contact the SLiCE office at (970) 491-1682 or email Larisa Wardlaw at email@example.com