Held annually during the fall semester, RAMFEST is RamEvents largest program throughout the year and typically features nationally recognized musicians.
By the Numbers:
- 9 months of planning
- 2 Student Concert Coordinators
- 20 RamEvents Student Staff Members
- 4 days of set-up and breakdown
- 120 volunteers
- 5,800 attendees
RAMFEST 2016 featured The Head and The Heart, with openers R. City and Coleman Hell. Past performers have included Macklemore and Ryan Lewis, B.o.B, Lee Brice, and Nico and Vinz.
Have thoughts on RamFest? Use our feedback form to:
- Tell us who or what you want to see at RamFest 2017!
- Provide feedback on your past experiences with RamFest!
For more information about RamFest, contact our Concert Coordinators at ramevents_livemusic@mail. colostate.edu.