Room 130 | Open Weekdays 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Campus Information & Box Office and Flea Market
Campus Information & Box Office and Flea Market provides information services, holds the University's central lost & found, provides a convenient mail drop, and manages the campus box office and LSC Flea Market.
Through The Curfman Gallery, The Duhesa Lounge, and a variety of other student art exhibition opportunities, The LSC Arts Program hopes to create an environment that welcomes both art novices and art professionals.
RamEvents is an inclusive programming board which values and serves every student at CSU. We seek to meet the needs of all students through planning events based on feedback and focus groups.
Connect with Us!
Campus Info & Box Office
Get Involved with Campus Activities
Campus Activities, one of many LSC offices, offers students a multitude of opportunities to become involved and active on the CSU campus through our four entities: RamEvents (Programming Board), LSC Arts, Flea Market, and Campus Information & Box Office. Learn about the many exciting co-curricular possibilities and services available to you through Campus Activities.
- Have a question? We can help! Find one of the Campus Information desks in the LSC – there is no question we can’t answer.
- Love art? We have 3 art galleries and many art pieces hanging throughout the building for you to browse through.
- Enjoy events? RamEvents has you covered with events like TEDxCSU, RamFest, keynote lectures, comedy, and more!
CSU’s Principles of Community
- Social Justice
Division of Student Affairs Values
- Supporting all student holistically
- Forging paths to meaning-making & fostering curiosity
- Reflecting on & refining what we do
- Striving to create more just communities
- Connecting all of our work together
Lory Student Center Mission
As a student-centered organization at the heart of campus, we provide programs & services that create an inclusive community & inspire active, engaged learning.