Lory Student Center (LSC) is a student-centered organization at the heart of campus, providing programs and services that create an inclusive community and inspire active, engaged learning. Nearly 24,000 people enter the building on daily basis. Lory Student Center Marketing oversees all aspects of communications for this campus hub, including marketing support for the CSU Bookstore; Campus Activities; Lory Dining Services; Operations; and Student Leadership, Involvement & Community Engagement (SLiCE). LSC Marketing supports our partners by designing and producing digital signs and way-finding, event and program posters, website graphics and social media content, and by representing the building in-person at tabling events across campus.
Current Open Positions:
- There are no openings at this time.
LSC Marketing Job Descriptions
Marketing Production Coordinator
The Marketing Production Coordinator assists with integrated communications within LSC Marketing, the marketing department of the Charles A. Lory Student Center at Colorado State. This coordinator provides supervision to student hourly staff members as well as integrated communications including visual communications, marketing, and project management for numerous projects each month. Candidates should have a demonstrated ability to effectively manage projects independently, provide oversight for project management, and work effectively as part of a team. This is a non-benefitted position available for 9 months to a non-student employee.
- Student employee supervision experience
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Demonstrated understanding of pre-press and print production.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Comfortable producing and managing quick turnaround assignments.
- Effective communicator
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite and standard internet applications.
- Strategic Planning
- Collateral Creation within a team
- Organization, Prioritization, Client Consultation
APPLY BY 5 P.M. WEDNESDAY, FEB. 1, 2023