The LSC’s Event Photoboxx is a social media printing station that the Lory Student Center offers for rent to CSU entities and registered student organizations for your events, giving them an extra special touch. The printer gathers photos from Instagram and Twitter using a unique hashtag of your choosing. It then automatically prints out all photos (from public accounts) using your designated hashtag(s) for people attending your event to collect. The photos print out with a footer branded with your own design for your guests to take home.
Using the Photoboxx helps to increase your social engagement and brand awareness. It also helps increase excitement for and at your event!
- Only registered student organizations and University departments may reserve the Event Photoboxx for on-campus events.
- Reservations cost $300 per day for the Photoboxx, and $400 per day for the Photoboxx Plus.
- All reservations must be made online.
- The maximum reservation length is five (5) days.
- Reservation is guaranteed only when you have received a confirmation email.
- The Event Photoboxx may be picked up at Colab (LSC 276B) after 3 p.m. the day prior to your reservation and is due back no later than 9 a.m. the day after.
- Reservations may only be picked up and dropped off between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday-Friday).
- You must provide footer artwork at least five (5) business days before your reservation through email to firstname.lastname@example.org. See the Specifications tab for size requirements.
- Reservations must start and end on business days (i.e. if using over a weekend, the reservation must include both Saturday and Sunday).
If you would like to cancel your reservation, you must let us know at least one week before your event. If you have hired our team to create designs for your event, you will still be charged for their time as well as a $25 cancellation fee. If you cancel your reservation less than one week before your event you will still be charged full price.
You assume responsibility for all parts of the Photoboxx when you check it out and may have to pay to replace any broken or lost pieces.
- Photoboxx prints are 4″x6″ in size, with a square photo and branded footer.
- All footer artwork must be saved as a 640px by 320px .jpg file, under 75kb (click here for more details).
Once a reservation has been made, you’ll need to submit your footer artwork to Colab at least five business days prior to your event. Please email artwork to email@example.com.