What is Outstanding Student Employee?
An award bestowed upon Lory Student Center student employees, in an effort to recognize and reward exemplary work.
Fill out the form below to nominate someone for Outstanding Student Employee. Consult the “Policies” tab to answer any questions you may have. The “Rewards” tab will inform you of the 4 different perks Outstanding Student Employees will receive once nominated.
- Any student employees associated with a Lory Student Center department.
- A student cannot receive the Outstanding Student Employee Award more than once per semester.
- Anyone can make a nomination!
- Nominations will be sent directly to your department’s respective director for review.
- Once the director has reviewed the nomination for that student and has sent a confirmation email to our Business Administration Creative agreeing that the student should receive the award, that student will officially be named an Outstanding Student Employee.
- During the first week of each month, the Colab Marketing Creative will send out an email calling for nominations.
- Nominations will be accepted for March, April, May, September, October, and November beginning on the first of the previous month and ending on the 14th of the month. After that date, nominations will roll over to the following month.
- The program breaks during University breaks: December, January, February, June, July, and August.
- After your department’s director reviews the nomination, rewards will be delivered directly to your department near the end of each month (depending on submission dates of nomination forms).
What’s the benefit of receiving this award?
- Outstanding Student Employee Award recognizes a student’s leadership skills, and offers the supervisor’s gratitude.
- The rewards tab details what awardees will receive.
Any further questions, email the Colab Business Admin or call 970-491-4898.